Sydney’s Easiest Mattress Delivery
Our mattresses are personally delivered by us, if you live in Sydney (see below for regional locations)
We deliver every day except Sunday
Our driver will assist with the setup. This includes:
- Setting up the base
- If you pay for the extra person to deliver you won’t have to lift a finger (Wednesday only)
- We’ll take away the packaging
- Delivery can be made as far in advance as you wish, choose any future date
- Delivery is at minimum next day if ordered before 2pm, after 2pm it will be the following day
- Need it same-day? Give us a call and we’ll see what we can do
Sydney Mattress Delivery guide
You’ll be updated the day before delivery, and again on the day about 30 mins before delivery
Delivery to your room of choice
We take it into the room of your choice, set it up, and take away the rubbish. If you bought a base, we’ll set that up too.
Living outside Sydney?
Delivery to an address in Brisbane and Melbourne is approx. $190 – contact us for an accurate quote
This is how to arrange the delivery
Call us on 02 8999 3333
We’ll arrange it over the phone
Send us a text on 0450 606 589
Let us know which mattress you would like and your address. We’ll call back and arrange it for you.
A quick, friendly heads-up for deliveries over 100km using a courier:
- You will be responsible for all delivery costs for any refunds or swap overs, which may vary based on the courier at the time. Please be assured that we will strive to find the most cost-effective option for you.
- Although we can’t control courier employees, we trust them to provide great service despite potential limitations.
- We’re committed to doing our absolute best to minimise any damage risks during transport, and we’ll go the extra mile for you, even if we can’t make it 100% risk-free.
- If any damage happens, we’ll cheerfully cover the cost of the damaged part, but not the transportation. No worries, we’ll package your mattress with lots of love and care!
What if I want a refund?
We understand that in some cases the mattress may not work for you. Within Sydney it is very easy, we can just pick it up as we have our own vehicles.
In Brisbane, it is a different story. For example, Our friend Julia has tried the 3 different configurations. She’s decided she’s had enough and wants a refund for her Aurora queen.
This is how it would look
1. Julia calls and says she wants a refund
2. We tell her the fee to bring the mattress back is $290 and we will arrange it immediately.
3. We would book a driver to pick up the mattress, this may take a week or two to have picked up. When the mattress arrives back in Sydney we would refund the Aurora queen price ($2450) minus the delivery amount ($290). The refund amount would be $2160. We’ll do it as soon the mattress is back to the factory.