fully adjustable mattresses
Our Australian made mattresses are 100% hand-sewn, assembled and delivered directly from our Sydney mattress store.
The “traditional” feeling mattress
About the main material – Standard foam
- Made with polyfoam (this is in 99% of mattresses), So it’s cheaper.
- For some people, polyfoam can be less comfortable than other materials (latex, memory foam).
Available in all sizes, Queen price – $1500
The most “Unique” feeling mattress
About the main material – Memory foam
- Less partner disturbance than the other materials
- Memory foam sleeps warmer than standard foam (Cooper), and latex (Aurora)
- All memory foam will feel firmer in winter, and softer in summer
Available in all sizes, Queen price – $1900
“Natural, durable, and cloudlike”
About the main material – Latex
- Completely natural. 97% sap from a tree
- Supportive and cloudlike feeling
- Lasts 4 times longer than the other foams
- Bouncy feel
- Latex is the coolest mattrress foam
- Slightly more bounce than other mattresess materials. Only some people notice this.
Available in all sizes, Queen price – $2450
About Our Mattresses & Bases
Should I go medium or firm? What if I sleep on it but wish it were just a bit firmer or just a bit softer?
Ausbeds unique design makes our mattresses inherently easy to adjust.
We even have a dedicated team that will drive to your house to make the adjustements.
Frequently asked questions
Can I buy a mattress online?
If you’re within 100km of our Marrickville factory, you can definitely buy online. Refer to our really smooth deliveries page here for more info
What is the difference with an ausbeds mattress?
We use Honeycomb springs on all of our mattresses. These contain 30% more springs than typical mattresses. These are premium springs and are more likely to fit your body than non-honeycomb arranged springs.
What if I don’t like the firmness that I receive?
All mattresses can be adjusted to any firmness or any mattress in our store. We can do this by driving to your home and adjusting on-site. Many adjustments can be done without us driving to you.
What’s the difference between the Aurora, Sienna, and Cooper?
Cooper – Don’t like latex or memory foam? get this one
Sienna – For those that love the feel of memory foam
Aurora – The layer of 2000 micro-springs and 5cm of Dunlop latex gives this one extra comfies
How do I choose a mattress for two people?
🧐 You should never go softer than your weight range. If there are two people, and one is heavier than the other, get the mattress for the heavier person..
The Aurora will most likely be the best fit for this situation as it has more cushioning on top. That means, support for the heavier person, and a cushy top for the lighter person. Confused? give us a call! 8999 3333
Ok, exactly how does this work?
The mattress unzips and we can change the springs, and the foam to adjust to your personal preferences. This service is $2 per km from Marrickville