Ausbeds is the brain child of two childhood friends, Karl & George, who came from a family of cabinet makers and furniture retailers. They grew up seeing their parents in the furniture trade and started educating themselves from an early age.
Ausbeds specialises in providing high quality mattresses which help customers gain a perfect night’s sleep. By keeping low overheads, we are able to offer discounted prices on all our beds and mattress sets. Due to our high knowledge and expertise on beds and mattresses, we are able to offer the right mattress for consistently enjoying a perfect night sleep. Unlike our competitors, we educate all our customers on all our products and give unbiased information which helps them make a purchase decision without any pressure. Our motto is that if we treat our customers in an honest and professional manner, we will earn your business forever.
Value of the Scholarship
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- The scholarship is for recent school leavers or undergraduate students enrolled for a bachelor’s degree in the areas of Business, Finance or Marketing.
- Must be a Permanent Resident or a Citizen of Australia.
- Must be between 18-25 years of age.
Criteria/Requirements for the Scholarship
- Submit an essay of at least 1000 words explaining what interests you about trading in the online world and how this scholarship can help them with their further studies.
- The applicant should demonstrate basic understanding of various aspects involved in running an online store.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate exceptional academic results.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Send us your completed application or questions about the scholarship on email@example.com with the subject line- Ausbeds Online Business Scholarship.
- Attach a copy of your most recent academic transcripts.
- The essay should be submitted in a PDF format only.
Terms of the Scholarship
- The applications close on 30th August of each year and the selection is made by the directors of Ausbeds by no later than 30th September of each year.
- Applicants will be contacted via email or phone to discuss their application further.
- The funds can be used towards tuition fees of the course or living expenses of the applicant.
- Ausbeds provides 1 scholarship each year.